- Hunter College, MSEd in Mental Health Counseling – graduated May 2015.
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Education and Psychology, Budapest, Hungary – combined BA in Psychology and MA in Cognitive Psychology and Developmental Psychology; graduated in 2006; submitted thesis: The Role of Mental Practice in the Acquisition of Motor Skills.
- Laban Dance School, London, UK – Professional Diploma in Dance Studies, 2000-2001.
- Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy Certification Program, Charlotte Howorth, May 2015 – May 2017.
- Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute, New York, NY, Nancy Napier and Maureen Gallagher, PhD, New York, NY, January, 2017 – present.
- TRE –Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises Certification Training, Jay Gleason, Burlington, VT, April 2017, Dr. David Berceli, Bucharest, Romania, June 2017
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety Certification Program, Karen Kleiman, September, 2015.
- Realization Process Teacher Certification Program, Judith Blackstone, PhD, New York, NY, 2011-2015.
- Therapy Master Mind online training, Dr. Diane Poole Heller, July, 2016 – present.
Related work experience
- Psychotherapist at Western Queens Consultation Center, School Based Services, Queens, NY, June 2015 – June 2017
- Counselor at LaGuardia Community College, Queens, NY, September 2014 – May 2015
- Responsibilities: individual and group counseling, family meetings, crisis intervention at the Wellness Center, Women’s Center, and Early Childhood Learning Center.
- Counselor at the Lower Eastside Service Center, New York, NY, January – May 2014
- Responsibilities: counseling clients in recovery, intake assessments, group counseling.
- Birth doula affiliated with Birth Day Presence and Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership, New York, NY, June 2012 – August 2014.
- Media consultant at Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly, Istanbul, Turkey, a project addressing the needs of unaccompanied minor refugees – spring 2010.
- Volunteer at Yagmur Cocuklar, an institute for autistic children, Istanbul, Turkey – fall 2009.
- Counselor at Proyecto Educativo Rancho Cerro Largo, Oaxaca, Mexico, a program for underprivileged children, spring 2008.
- My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D. (2010, Agykontroll Kft.)
- The Aware Baby by Aletha Solter, Ph.D. (2011, Agykontroll Kft.)
- Buddha’s Brain by Rick Hanson, Ph.D. (2012, Agykontroll Kft.)
Additional work experience
- Teaching meditation classes, New York, 2012-2014.
- Certified yoga instructor, Cihangir Yoga, Istanbul and Zenyasa Yoga, New York, 2009-2014.
- Volunteer at Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga, a conservation project with sea turtle population and local communities – spring 2007.
- Professional contemporary dancer and choreographer, Budapest, London, Montreal – 1997-2006.
- Hungarian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (advanced)
- Turkish (intermediate)